ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this bike, decided i didnt need it, sold it to him. he does not have a computer so he doesnt have a login. he often gets on here with me and looks around. a couple of you guys know him. so i am going to make a build topic for his bike since it lives at my house anyway.....lol Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
how it came home Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
how it came home
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
ds shocks, collars cranked down to 2"
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
ds shocks all the way around, suspension pretty tight 9" of clearance to pipes
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
just a stock 450r... ds shocks let down to 1"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
why not have the fog make you a lowering kit.... won't take but 5 minutes... you have seen the 2 position one I have on the front of the green turd..

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we dont really want a lowering kit on it. thats why we put the ds shocks on it. with the extra weight of the motor, + alan being 300lbs the ds shocks hold it and him up great and allows him to have plenty of ground clearance for places like LS and st joe where it will get whooped out. the shocks still have plenty of adjustability to drop it down yet. i would think the new wireing harness should be here sometime this week. might be riding it soon!

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, no 25's we are going to try 22" 14's. if it wheelies on him we are going to tire down or we might sell the arm that is on it(+8) and have the fog build a new arm(+10) and wheelie bar for it so he can run a bigger tire.

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wire harness is on, it runs real strong, cut the exhaust off. now its just open headers. we need to install the power commander and tune it. we are selling the swinger that is on it to build a +10 and then she well be ready to roll!

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alan got to ride it about a month ago and it stripped all but 2 teeth off the front sprocket, threw the chain and messed up the water pump and sprocket cover. new parts should be in this week to fix it and hopefully will be debuting soon!

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes you need employment...lol put the bike all back together.... he rode it up and down the highway and in a field one evening...... went out to start it the next day and it is only running on 2cyl now. how does that happen over night.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.