ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (banshee332 @ May 24 2009, 09:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43971will do.. thanks shayne . Just thinking about mybe switching the cub over just to try one

You obviously don't like money. That is the only explaination to why you'd want to throw it away like that.

Not that the billet isn't a good cylinder, but you'll most likely be dissapointed if you expect to see a gain in performance (cc for cc obviously)

·
Registered
134 Posts
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ May 25 2009, 03:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44019You obviously don't like money. That is the only explaination to why you'd want to throw it away like that.

Not that the billet isn't a good cylinder, but you'll most likely be dissapointed if you expect to see a gain in performance (cc for cc obviously)
Now if u send it to Dan at [email protected] u will see a major difference than just bolting them up from off the shelf

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ May 25 2009, 01:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44019You obviously don't like money. That is the only explaination to why you'd want to throw it away like that.

well if I wanted to upgrade up from the cub what cylinder would be best but not a dm

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
well hmm not a cub and not a dm i'd vote for the 73-75mm powervalved cheeta.. excellent performance better head design than the cub and have a great lifetime and very dependable..

now as far as the rest of the motor goes after switching up to something like that i dunno..

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (banshee332 @ May 25 2009, 02:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44076If you where refering to me. yes I have a 10mill cub the girlfriend is running it

Yeah, OP means 'original poster'

Cam is right, you could go to a cheetah and that will help you out some. But going from a small bore to another small bore really isn't going to yield you any real results.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ May 29 2009, 09:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44668Yeah, OP means 'original poster'

Cam is right, you could go to a cheetah and that will help you out some. But going from a small bore to another small bore really isn't going to yield you any real results.

I just all ways wanted to try a twister mini and thought I would ask about one and see how they are doing.

We have a cc limit in the one class which is 550. I think Im going to go with a 4mill dm 77mm bore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.