ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many here (if any) have experience with a 4 mill Twister Small Block. I spoke with Twister about the 71 bore. I am very close to doing a ported 421 alky cub but I wanted some info from people that have actually run one of these or have data driven opinions about the small block. I have spoken with others from different sites and gained some pretty good knowledge. Just thought I would poke around here and see what I could find. Utilized the search engine but I couldn't find much of anything. Kind of things I am interested in are 300ft times, HP (alky), port work needed (twister told me none was really needed), ease of tuning, reliability. Also, I would assume the 75 bore requires the same case work as a DM or am I wrong? Thanks for helping out the new guy. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (Debo @ Dec 6 2008, 10:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19134I was wondering how many here (if any) have experience with a 4 mill Twister Small Block. I spoke with Twister about the 71 bore. I am very close to doing a ported 421 alky cub but I wanted some info from people that have actually run one of these or have data driven opinions about the small block. I have spoken with others from different sites and gained some pretty good knowledge. Just thought I would poke around here and see what I could find. Utilized the search engine but I couldn't find much of anything. Kind of things I am interested in are 300ft times, HP (alky), port work needed (twister told me none was really needed), ease of tuning, reliability. Also, I would assume the 75 bore requires the same case work as a DM or am I wrong? Thanks for helping out the new guy. Much appreciated.
go with the cub...cheaper and will be faster. dont waste your money on the mini....jmo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow. i am embarrassed. my first thread here and nick was the only one to reply.
just kidding. seriously though, anyone have any thoughts?

beuller???
beuller???
beuller???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.