ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
He's slow to answer on here just cuz he stays busy working and just had twins but he answers the phone or calls you back if you leave a message. His lockups are simple in design when in hand but great in function. Nate Mccoy also sells them and prolly has one in stock. I love mine on my 4 mil cub

·
Registered
92 Posts
Concerning the undercover sling shot: I'm building a 4mil stroker playbike with ported cylinders and cpi's. Nothing like the level most you guys run.

My question is would a slingshot be worth it for me. I would like to use regular clutch springs so i can have very easy clutch pull but at same time, i dont want my clutch to slip.

Any thoughts? FYI before my bike blew, i was running all 6 HD springs and i got used to it but the lighter pull the better ya know.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
buy the original slingshot from kevin..,

i'd say use 3 stockers and 3 20% stiffer or all 6 20%'s and all the balls.. just try to call or email gp engineering for info..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.