ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The 1st 2 runs in the video are all motor on knobbies. The other runs are on a 20 shot and you can see when I hit it if you watch close, usually in 4th gear, against Jeremy (+6 swinger '07 YFZ that was ahead for awhile with me on paddles as well) I normally spray it starting in 3rd because he pulls me so hard off the line.

Stock cdi or I would up it to a 30 shot.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (jammer1mo @ Apr 28 2009, 07:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40389Dam,you do a good job hidding the bottle
I was wondering were that extra burst of speed was coming from.Were is the bottle anyway,dont see it on the walkaround?

To be honest, it's totally hidden. Even if you searched the bike!!!! And, it's a 2.5lb bottle, hee, hee. It's under the front plastic, tucked way up. The rest of it is under the seat. Not an easy install, it took some extra hours and fab work, but I got it done and it WORKS!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
sure could, but, some folks don't build a bike to race on motor only..... Just about impossible to do both well..... a NX motor usually has less compression, smaller cams w/ more duration, retarded timing, diff gearing, more tire, more octaine gas than needed, etc.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.