ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ May 30 2009, 03:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44691If you leave that jockey on there, I'll even run you heads up and you can keep the bottle

jk

Looks good Dave

the big race is this weekend coming up so il take some more vids and post em for ya to druel over koolguy because you will never be as fast as me on or off the bottle
..just kiddin maybe next year we will line em up and see for real at the ps race...

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ May 30 2009, 06:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44696the big race is this weekend coming up so il take some more vids and post em for ya to druel over koolguy because you will never be as fast as me on or off the bottle
..just kiddin maybe next year we will line em up and see for real at the ps race...

Haha, you know what mine has ran. So if you can say you can beat it, I'll believe you.

Too bad you don't know all the stuff I am doing to it in prep. for the next PS race >:)

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ May 30 2009, 08:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44698Haha, you know what mine has ran. So if you can say you can beat it, I'll believe you.

Too bad you don't know all the stuff I am doing to it in prep. for the next PS race >:)

come on tell me..lol..im tryin to build something bigger for next year but havent decided what to build just yet..maybe a dmx like yours would be sweet..but really want a spread bore like maybe a sniper build would be nice..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.