ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how good the vitos 10mm cranks are?? Ive seen them for good prices and was debating on getting it or not, wanna see what all the banshee gurus are saying about them first.

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE (T-Rell444 @ Dec 2 2008, 04:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18122Just wondering how good the vitos 10mm cranks are?? Ive seen them for good prices and was debating on getting it or not, wanna see what all the banshee gurus are saying about them first.
I heard the bearings that are on them are now good just press the new TZ bearings on them and you've should be fine

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have plans on buying one in the near future. dajogejr led me on to the Vito's crank. I was kinda skeptical because of the name, but he swore by it. Like mentioned already, get it trued and welded, and TZ bearing, and you will be good to go. I'm ready for that biotch. The Banshee account dwindles quick when you're building a 10mil, and redoing the whole entire bike. I need to hit the lotto.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, i think i might go that route to see what happens.

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (T-Rell444 @ Dec 3 2008, 04:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18367Thanks guys, i think i might go that route to see what happens.
They are great cranks, I have not had any issues with them!
Who will trecnh the case for you? I charge 175.00 and can get a a great price on the cranks
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (kennedy_power @ Dec 4 2008, 03:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18636They are great cranks, I have not had any issues with them!
Who will trecnh the case for you? I charge 175.00 and can get a a great price on the cranks
Thanks

Don't know who you are...but you are in my neck of the woods.

You're basically taking money and business out of the paid advertisers that pay for this site.
If you are interested in becoming a paid advertiser, please send a PM to Ziggy, the owner.

If you had a set of already trenched cases for sale or a crank for sale...that's one thing.
Your wording seems like you're promoting your business, which...we don't go for.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
my STOCK crank in my trail bike is welded..

hmm vito's crank 600 tz bearings both sides 200. true and weld 125+ = 925? think i'll just stay with my TDR BUT i'm thinking about getting one. ( vito's) got a extra set of cases and a trail bike that needs more bottom end..

and no im not promoting a shop %)

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE (camatv @ Dec 4 2008, 07:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18742my STOCK crank in my trail bike is welded..

hmm vito's crank 600 tz bearings both sides 200. true and weld 125+ = 925? think i'll just stay with my TDR BUT i'm thinking about getting one. ( vito's) got a extra set of cases and a trail bike that needs more bottom end..

and no im not promoting a shop %)

if you would put a tz on both sides I think your crank would try to walk in the cases.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well, my personal thought and experience on vitos 10mm crank was not the best, with approx 20-30 minutes of run time and the crank webs on both ends had the welds( because they come pre welded) cracked and the web on one side trenched the side of the case because it came apart so far. As for vitos they told me its a racing engine part and there prolly wasnt much to be done, which I dont blame them, I mean if its mechanical it can and will break. So me and Kevin pressed it back together on both sides then worked for quite some time to get it trued back up, all I can say is I sure hope it doesnt trash my motor. good luck to others!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.