ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure where to post this but I am needing pics of different tracks with different surfaces sand/dirt for 300ft...Looking for different views and different set ups.Needing for a friend who is looking to get something going thanks. Pics usually are the best way to explain something, any help would be cool,thanks shannon

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I'll take some for you this weekend when I go to Outlaw in Alabama. To me, it's one of THE best tracks in the mid south as far as safety and prep. If you need any details, let me know and I can ask the owner. I'll try to take as many pics as possible of shutdown, guard rails, staging area, etc.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be great travis and thanks JT ,Not needing any info as of now just pics to give him an idea of what we race on.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I will talk to rich this weekend!! I will see what I can do!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Sep 11 2008, 01:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10568That site needs a link to our site.. they link to PS and we are much better than that!

I got a "technical" question about that...wouldn't putting a link on that site to this one be considered "free advertising"? Something that's not allowed here, correct?

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
This was brsd in Bonne Terre, mo. Also you could go to lonestar graphics web site and see a bunch of different tracks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts