ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes the rumors are true. LiLjocky is back. I have only got to see a few of you guys that i used to race with but im ready to see the rest of you. Ive been gone for the last 3 years and have been dealin with some personal problems. But i just wanna say thank you to the ones that ive already meet up with for not throwin me out. Im sure you guys already knew what i got into but it means alot to be able to come back and feel welcome. And a BIG thank you goes to Big Daddy Hog Nuts for allowing me to come back. There are alot of you that im ready to see again and hit the tracks with. Hope to see you all soon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (zmann @ May 18 2009, 05:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43305If you haven't gained any weight...... GTFO...

LOL...

LoL......Well i have gained about 70 lbs since i got back to salem. But im back to the same size as i was before. Just a couple lbs bigger. But that can be lost with a diet before the races. I usually dont get to eat before the races. The boss keeps a close eye on that...... LoL....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Glad to be back racin with you guys. And im more happy now than i was before. I wish all the wouldnt have happened but you learn from your mistakes. And all i can do is continue to push forward with my life and continue to better myself. And i just hope that all of you that i join up with along the way can still look at me as the person i am now and not the one i was before. And see that i have changed and for the better. And i be honest i think it had made me into a better person. But i hope to see you all soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.