ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
true...

but also helps with future builds. always nice to have help from people that have had a set up ur plannin on building. so u know what is needed and what is just a waste of $ ...

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll tell you this much. Everything I have related to ATV's, I owe to forums. There is no way I have half the amount of money into the nice stuff that I have, that it is actually worth. And I never would've known how to put it together if it wasn't for the people that I have met on here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i thought that forums were for people to speak their minds about tracks good or bad. and i thought my opinion mattered ,you dont have to agree with it because it is my opinion and maybe someone can change my opinion by talking things out. maybe i like one quad over another and you can sway my opinion. i thought forums was for working out differences oh like the dispute forum people are not allways nice but it is a forum on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.