ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything i could do to make my ltr450 any faster for cheap?
Most of the time i run 50/50 of premi & cam2. Should i run normal premi? Keep the 50/50 or all cam2. Its the stock piston still but i used cam2 because it keeps it consistant for bracket. Should i try to make the intake come out of the side of the bike so it gets more air? Right now doesnt have a box. Ive already tryed to make it lighter also... Any ideas will be greatly thanked.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Wow what pipe intake now? They really have the fuel maps down for the ltr. Some of them haul butt. Waht other mods does it have? The ones i've seen mapped right with a 480 higher comp kit were good runners.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Jul 13 2009, 05:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50076Wow what pipe intake now? They really have the fuel maps down for the ltr. Some of them haul butt. Waht other mods does it have? The ones i've seen mapped right with a 480 higher comp kit were good runners.

HMF pipe w/ velocity intake. The map i have now, the ppl i bought it from put it on there for me for the mods i have.

I was thinking about trying some VP U4.2 but it cost $92 for 5 gallons..

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
any cams on the market for ur bike ? u4 will peep it up some.. but it will make u alittle leaner. so u 'll have to play with ur program.
if u need a higher octane fuel. u can try c13 , its a vp product. i believe 108 octane and oxygenated.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
If you are using the stock piston its designed to run 93 octane only. By running other fuels you have to get it dynoed tuned to the air/fuel correct.

Nology coil and wire, CDI box, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Jul 13 2009, 11:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50129any cams on the market for ur bike ? u4 will peep it up some.. but it will make u alittle leaner. so u 'll have to play with ur program.
if u need a higher octane fuel. u can try c13 , its a vp product. i believe 108 octane and oxygenated.

There is the Hotcam which is like 150 but doesnt makt to much diff.
Or the Webb cam which is 600 lol.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
drag axle, drag a-arms, drag shocks, lighter longer swingarm, lighten the frame, drag stem, bars, drag subframe. bigger motor NOS

·
Registered
603 Posts
I was thinkin the same thing. lol
Fast and cheap doesnt even belong in the same sentence. These things are real money pits. Sometimes I really have a hard time keeping up with mine. I have even kicked the idea around about selling it and getting a razr or rhino to just play on and have fun. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.