ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just trying to figure out whats the best to use when assembling the upper and lower cases of a banshee yamabond, threebond, some certain epoxy what?

lates
chris

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I like threebond because it cleans up easially, but my stuff is always apart... Yamaha bond works great for older cases that do not seal so good anymore..

I am not a builder anymore but back in the day thats what i used..

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Dec 19 2008, 12:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21462I like threebond because it cleans up easially, but my stuff is always apart... Yamaha bond works great for older cases that do not seal so good anymore..

I am not a builder anymore but back in the day thats what i used..

Same.

1211 works great because it doesn't set up in 5 minutes like yamabond/hondabond.

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (Wildcardracing @ Dec 20 2008, 04:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21617yamabond 4 and threebond 1104 are the same, but neither are available anymore...not that I've been able to find anyways. The 1194 is about the same stuff.

The 1194 replaced the 1104. If you liked the 1104 and still have a tube, then watch it closely. You are correct, cant get it anymore.

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (andysbanshee @ Dec 22 2008, 12:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21979i got 6 new tubes of 1104 maybe i should put it on e bay. LOL !!

If you decide to part with any please give me a hollar.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
whats the 1211? that white stuff that seems to take a bit to clean off? might try that next time.. i have been buying import grey at the local o 'smilleys seems to hold up fine..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.