ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if you guys knew anything else i can do to my yfz to make it run better. so far i have a 13.5:1 comp piston on a wr crank, 963/216 web cams, race ported and polished, dyna tek cdi, aluminum clutches, sparks pipe and airfilter, and i just ordered a fci intake, 41 mm carb, and lightened flywheel. i cant think of doing anything else with out going bigger bore, stroke or valves.

thanks

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
You would have saved yourself a ton of money if you would have your stock carb bored out to a 42.25. FCI intake, Ron Woods Pug, or RIS in frame exhaust. Get a Nology coil and plug wire. It also depends what porting was done, I run similar cams to yours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes im drag racing but not on dunes, the carb that im getting is a stocker that bored to 41mm, i got a good deal on it and the fci(230 for both shipped). whats a ron woods pug and the nology coil and plug wire how will the plug wire hlep other than better spark. and yes ive lightened it with in reason.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
BB means real freakin light. spindlemounts, 14 paddle triplebuffs, AArms, subframe, then bigger carb, out of frame exh. Cheap and fast are not in the same family.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.