ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are the pics, does not look like much but coming along slowly. mustang 2 front suspension, Chassis engineering parallel rear leaf spring kit with 8.8" mustang rear end. will have a 91 mustang fuel injected 5.0 and 5 speed. i will be setting the motor in and making mounts this week. i am doing good so far, i have $0.00 in my motor,transmission,rear end, master cylinder/booster, pedals, clutch cable,all the fuel injection wiring, and fuel tank. i did wrap up a little in the front end for the completely new mustang 2 kit made for the car @$1500 and the rear suspension i picked up "used" but it had never left the guys garage. retail is $540+shipping i got it for $300. after i get the motor in i will be dealing with the steering, mastercylinder/pedal location, ecm wiring etc. my plan is to have to build the car 2 times before it is done. color plan for now will be something around either a variation of Sage green,or a denim blue.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I have followed a lot of these Builds over the years, keep us Posted with the progress.

Should be a heart breaker when finished. It cool to see them as they grow and ideas change somtimes as you go along.

Nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts