Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight 40's

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to switch to lectrons this year, and I would like to know what size carbs would work good on a 7mill stock cylinder triple port bike.

I have talked with a couple different builders, and some say to run 40HV's and some say to run 36's or 38's.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i second that might even try the 41.5's/44's? the straight 38/40's work great on stockers also also i would HIGHLY recomedn pack lectrons...

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jan 31 2009, 04:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=28583I disagree Triple...
I richened the needle up less than half turn and let it rip...opened the PJ another 1/2 turn or so...and that was methanol on the ice.

true i wasnt use to lectrons and really didnt have time to go to test n tune and if u ran yours on ice and u ran good then maybe something was wrong with my carbs or a air leak which i wouldnt dought an air leak it never ran the best it should have but ran better with lectrons than keiheins..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.