ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard do yall think it would be to put a shee in this frame? Anybody body ever put a gsxr in a 450? I was also thinkin snowmobile, but i dont have that much space.

Thats all im workin with right now

All i have done is HMF slip on, Powercommander3, velocity intake and cherry bomb and it runs in the low 5.50s in 300ft

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What about a shee? Id prob just get a 4mil and leave it like that but 450s dont weigh anything so i think it would be pretty fast

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
by the looks of it, i would say u need to tweak ur stance some as well... get the swinger just below level and then adjust ur arms until it gets the frame level... that and get some lighter tires for the front and ur times should get even smaller

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (dradbanshee98 @ Jul 14 2009, 04:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50186by the looks of it, i would say u need to tweak ur stance some as well... get the swinger just below level and then adjust ur arms until it gets the frame level... that and get some lighter tires for the front and ur times should get even smaller

Yeahhh, dont remind me lol. It comes up how it is the the more i raise the bike the more it comes up, right?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Put a 50 shot on it run it till it blows then stuff something else in it. Maybe slide a cr500 or something small like that in it?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
sell it and then buy a banshee or something similar like a full blownr drag bike..

save your self some headaches and wasted money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts