ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I would have felt better if i had seen a atvdragracers.com banner on the wall.. oh an wheres the computer that sucks the life out of you. If its not in the shop your not getting anything done.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My shop is just too nasty to post pics of. And besides, if I did post pics of it you guys would just give me alot of crap cause all I got in there is a bunch of four pokes. lol
2006 Raptor
2008 yfz
2004 1800 goldwing
kawi 600 crotch rocket
dixie chopper lawn mower

The only two stroke in my shop is the weed eater and chain saw. lol

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Raptor Trent @ Jan 5 2009, 07:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=24132My shop is just too nasty to post pics of. And besides, if I did post pics of it you guys would just give me alot of crap cause all I got in there is a bunch of four pokes. lol
2006 Raptor
2008 yfz
2004 1800 goldwing
kawi 600 crotch rocket
dixie chopper lawn mower

The only two stroke in my shop is the weed eater and chain saw. lol

Oh come on Trent i said cluttered or clean

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Jan 5 2009, 07:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=24124I would have felt better if i had seen a atvdragracers.com banner on the wall.. oh an wheres the computer that sucks the life out of you. If its not in the shop your not getting anything done.

Here you go.

but i dont have a comp. down stairs yet...i still need to get another monitor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know I'm new but, where can I score a banner? I would hang it on the side of my truck at the dunes and hang it in my shop in the meantime. I'm with trent, too dirty to post pics of the shop. I have a slow raptor 700, my sons 125 typhoon, a honda ruckus (my hog), 1976 toyota fj40 landcruiser, and a bunch of crap. Oh yeah, and a powdercoat set-up that I play with. (ametuer)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
ohhh in my ONE CAR MEtal lean too gaRAge i have. 2 drag framed banshee's a cr500 trike a stretched stock framed 350cc and 2 trail bikes and an atc 70 squexed in when it fits.. the 300 bayou is over at a friends house...

wish ihad the room you do bobby.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.