ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Jeez post [censored]in ya think LOL? Maybe a glitch?

·
Registered
208 Posts
a million some odd posts and he still doesnt know what the heck he's
talking about...... j/k

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
no joke about that !! lol....

hilarious.. when i start puttin my shee motor together.. should i retard the cams ?? hmmm

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of right now. The members have posted only 7,484 post on the site..

So how come kawiking has over a million post ???

·
Registered
208 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Aug 5 2008, 09:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7488maybe the 1,000,000 posts is a combined number from all the posts he's made on several forums? I know the number has got to be up there, lol

1,000,000 posts is a lot of talking and typing.

how come he has more posts than dajogejr?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does he ever work or race?? Or just hides behind a keyboard all the time??

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE (hilarious @ Aug 5 2008, 01:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=74901,000,000 posts is a lot of talking and typing.

how come he has more posts than dajogejr?

because his fingers aren't as fat ..therfore he is quicker to the finish...lmao

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rico wears lil booties on his finger tips to keep the blisters down... He told me he goes through about 3 keyboards a month..

He is just soo cool.. that they keep his post counts seperate from everyone else's!!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (Planet Asphalt @ Aug 5 2008, 01:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7493Does he ever work or race?? Or just hides behind a keyboard all the time??
workin is overrated.... and i race (race u to the fridge for another beer !!)... i dont mean to hide behind my keyboard, i have a computer cam.. lets link up and u can see me drink beer and give u the finger all day long...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
If i had anything to do with it. he would have 2 million.. He is the "Super Pimp!" Post on Rico, Post on...

Looks kinda like PS's registered member numbers doesnt it? LOL

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Aug 6 2008, 01:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7560Looks kinda like PS's registered member numbers doesnt it? LOL

Now that was damn funny...

I was just funning around with Rico...and to be honest, I don't know his actual post count, but it's been higher than mine and BBIII"s for a while....

Rico has set the bar boys....get to postin'.....LOL...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
start more topics so theres more to post too!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts