ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have been away from friends and family for the better part of 7 years due to military obligations. So now that I have just gotten out of the military I am making a pact with myself to travel the country and catch up with all my peoples!

To build a second bike from the ground up, and to get my drag bike properly tuned and running correctly!

To get down to race weight by the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i meant , beat bobby in a race. i cant let that 350 pass me !!! and to take bobby out to eat.. before we race !! add maybe 20lbs to him ..lol

·
Registered
721 Posts
Mine is to get a dunable override and put my bike on alcohol. I would say quit spending money on it but there's no fun in that. if im gonna be broke might as well be doing something i love. And at least i dont spend money on alcoholism or drugs......

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
QUOTE (joshb @ Dec 30 2008, 04:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23159And misstify you probably have more muscle mass than me already.lol.......maybe that needs ot one of my resolutions too.

Haha... doubtful. You can't be that little.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.