ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the wheelie bar i just built for my honda. this is my hill bike but now shes almost track ready as well! Im in the process of building some swedged aluminum struts as well......its 6 ft 4 in long, and fully adjustable without taking the bar aprat or off......

·
Registered
473 Posts
good looking bar , is that your bike in the back ground . i like it, do you have a pic of that bike. is that what you are putting your puma on

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here ya go shaker... we built this chassis, this is our first one, its about 90% done.....still gonna add some rear bracing...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shaker, it is 86 in wheel base. its made of moly, 1 in .058 and 3/4 .049

Kawi.... it mounts to the pinch bolts to the swingarm with heim joints...

·
Registered
473 Posts
thanks I'm in the proses of building a chassis for my turbo saber engine ,not started yet but hope to start soon . you want to build me one and save me, from the hard work
o yea what wall tubing is that

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think its like a 10x5 or something like that??? im not sure, i just went to the go kart shop and they game me what they had as far as used, cause they are lighter....i pay $50 for mine...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thats a sharp looking wheelie bar!
Better watch out, you might end up building this stuff as a second job!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks sweet bro, Especially for some practice work with a new toy. Sweet tires too, do I get one comped for the transportation..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts