ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some of you post some pics of your wheelie bar set ups. im gonna build one and i wanna know how to attach it o the swinger and frame. im gonna strut the bike so no shock.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Check this THREAD, if you haven't already...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Can some of you post some pics of your wheelie bar set ups. im gonna build one and i wanna know how to attach it o the swinger and frame. im gonna strut the bike so no shock.

the longest i build a wheely bar is 6 feet after that they flex way to much...i run 3/4 058 for the bottom and 1 065 for the top 3 tube style...sorry cant post pics my computor is getting fixed due to a virus....i have pics of my chassis and wheely bar in chassis and suspension posted new to the site riggid mono railunder me banshee 69

kelly

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the longest i build a wheely bar is 6 feet after that they flex way to much...i run 3/4 058 for the bottom and 1 065 for the top 3 tube style...sorry cant post pics my computor is getting fixed due to a virus....i have pics of my chassis and wheely bar in chassis and suspension posted new to the site riggid mono railunder me banshee 69

kelly
thanks for the replies.... i tried the search button and walah!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.