ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy or have some custom cut head domes for a Cheetah PV head? Trinity wants $300 to do this. I really don't need another mortgage on the house right now?

Thanks,

Mailman

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE (Mailman @ Jul 3 2008, 03:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4446Does anyone know where to buy or have some custom cut head domes for a Cheetah PV head? Trinity wants $300 to do this. I really don't need another mortgage on the house right now?

Thanks,

Mailman

man, $300 for custom domes is ridiculous ..

·
Registered
97 Posts
QUOTE (Mailman @ Jul 3 2008, 02:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4446Trinity wants $300 to do this. I really don't need another mortgage on the house right now?

Thanks,

Mailman
i take it they are gold plated and even have glitter sparkles on them when you get them back for that price

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE (wesw78 @ Jul 8 2008, 10:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4752i take it they are gold plated and even have glitter sparkles on them when you get them back for that price

I think they must have quoted him price on head itself instead of domes.. that would be about right...??

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
head and custom domes maybe? knowing trinity and how well they listen probably

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.