ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to look around for either a like new used set of front full bores or a set thats already been airbrushed as long as its something i like and will match my quad in like new condition.

Or where i can buy a fiberglass nose New for the best price only one i know about is a HS hood are their any knock offs or??

Any help or links would be great i'll post a pick of my quad up by the end of the weekend so if you have something your wanting to change or get rid of you'll kno wif it would match etc beens i just changed the frame on my quad to a lightened drag frame and now its Candy Green.

Any help would be great and if any1 does paint jobs on here let me know but do want some1 that is good and knows how to paint plastic and uses the proper promoter etc so it sticks good etc.

And yes its for a BANSHEE

·
Registered
98 Posts
QUOTE (kubitza123 @ Jan 17 2009, 08:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26287Starting to look around for either a like new used set of front full bores or a set thats already been airbrushed as long as its something i like and will match my quad in like new condition.

Or where i can buy a fiberglass nose New for the best price only one i know about is a HS hood are their any knock offs or??

Any help or links would be great i'll post a pick of my quad up by the end of the weekend so if you have something your wanting to change or get rid of you'll kno wif it would match etc beens i just changed the frame on my quad to a lightened drag frame and now its Candy Green.

Any help would be great and if any1 does paint jobs on here let me know but do want some1 that is good and knows how to paint plastic and uses the proper promoter etc so it sticks good etc.

And yes its for a BANSHEE

BARNGUYS SELLS THEM BUT THERE NOT KNOCKOFFS....GOOD PRICE THOUGH.

·
Registered
803 Posts
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Jan 18 2009, 10:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26436looks like a hs customes
HS Customs.They come white like that and very close to ready to paint.It's really top notch stuff.The only thing is I like to take my bars off to get it off.You can't bend it like the fullbore.The nose and grill was $530 shipped to my door from HS oversized freight.It's definetely high compared to others but you get what ya pay for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.