ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Where to dyno? Closest to Dallas

4K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  smokin92z4 
#1 ·
I live just north of Dallas and am looking for the best and closest place to dyno my 700 raptor, Its a stock bore/stroke but I would like to get the fuel and ignition set dead. Where would you reccomend going? Location and phone numbers would be greatly appreciated.

#5 ·
QUOTE (flashgordon @ Sep 2 2008, 07:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9847you can dyno that raptor all you want to but when i get this alcohol on my 450 you will be wanting to put something else on that bike and will have wasted all that money on dyno time! lol
sounds like somebodies being called out..lol !!!!

jose.. thats the place dollarbillz always used isnt it ?

#7 ·
Txraptor quad used to mine and since he owned it, OMG its a lot faster now than it ever was. You shouldn't be calling out that one or Dollarbillz.

Yes Ronnie uses only that dyno all the time, and just to inform you no YFZ has ever gone over 50+rwhp on that dyno. I am sure Dollarbillz and Txraptor are in the 80+ rwhp range.

#9 ·
QUOTE (T-Rex @ Sep 2 2008, 08:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9859Txraptor quad used to mine and since he owned it, OMG its a lot faster now than it ever was. You shouldn't be calling out that one or Dollarbillz.

Yes Ronnie uses only that dyno all the time, and just to inform you no YFZ has ever gone over 50+rwhp on that dyno. I am sure Dollarbillz and Txraptor are in the 80+ rwhp range.
i believe ronnie and jose have strong bikes... its that austin oneal punk that has the slow bike in the group...

#11 ·
QUOTE (flashgordon @ Sep 2 2008, 06:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9847you can dyno that raptor all you want to but when i get this alcohol on my 450 you will be wanting to put something else on that bike and will have wasted all that money on dyno time! lol
Come on Flashgordon, you said WHEN? Just step up and order your new carbs and lets go. Until then its all just talk
Everyone has told you that you should have bought a raptor, someday you'll listn

#20 ·
QUOTE (flashgordon @ Sep 3 2008, 06:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9967What? I thought 45 rwhp was good. I think that is what WAY2SLO's raptor put down. He said that thing is built to the gills.
Don't lie, I wish I was at 45! I decided today I better not let you ride my slow trail bike anymore. The first time you rode it you had to buy 500 worth of exhaust. Then you rode it again this last weekend and now your spending 3-400 on a new carb. You have a wife and kid to support, I can't in good faith let you ride my raptor anymore or you'll go broke trying to keep up with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.