ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place single cylinder honda pro x jug ??? reed cage area ? where at square block of the casting or nearer to the end of the reed cage at the point of the reeds ? thanks

·
Registered
767 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why are you guys running fuel pumps?

Run a billet bowl with one float and let it rip. Have done it on a couple of different alky pro-x motors and no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even in a long race lets say 400' foot + ? i sometimes race out in the dunes and it seems like races go further than 300' mine is a 353cc i knnow i asked packard a while ago he said pump ? id rather not .... run the pump

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (morse250r @ May 10 2009, 08:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42042its the only thing i have left to do !!

Morse, I know we have run about 400ft at Sahara, but other then that most of the running has been on a track, 300ft. So if you are going to stretch it out pretty good, a pump may not be a bad idea. I personally just dont like the extra hardware and such.

·
Registered
64 Posts
QUOTE (bubba297 @ May 11 2009, 08:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42138Morse, I know we have run about 400ft at Sahara, but other then that most of the running has been on a track, 300ft. So if you are going to stretch it out pretty good, a pump may not be a bad idea. I personally just dont like the extra hardware and such.

When we race on the big flats at Silver Lake, sometimes it is 600+ feet......... A pump is a good insurance.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i do agree bubba u hate all the hoses and pump hangin there but i guess it is cheap insurance i hardly go that far at silver lake but you never know

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (morse250r @ May 12 2009, 04:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42257i do agree bubba u hate all the hoses and pump hangin there but i guess it is cheap insurance i hardly go that far at silver lake but you never know

Yeah, like when your just ahead of the other guy and he wont let off, so you dont want to either LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.