·
Registered
439 Posts
looks good, glad you bought American!!!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We talked about it for a long time.. but, between the zero interest financing... the write off on a new car sales tax, the 100,000 mile waranty,,,,and just hoping our purchase might help a lil in this country... we decided to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She has walked out to the garage 3 times just to look at it.. lol...

·
Registered
525 Posts
lol...nice, she is very lucky!

·
Registered
803 Posts
You will love that car Rich.We've gotten attached to ours quick.4 door hotrods are the best.Mine ran a best of 9.20 stock with the car seat in the back.LOL.Just don't mess the keys up,we found out a new flip key for it will run ya almost $300 from Pontiac!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You will love that car Rich.We've gotten attached to ours quick.4 door hotrods are the best.Mine ran a best of 9.20 stock with the car seat in the back.LOL.Just don't mess the keys up,we found out a new flip key for it will run ya almost 0 from Pontiac!
We bought all the wext warranty bs.... bumper to bumper for 120000 miles.. 8 years.. key and rim warranty etc....

they dealer told us the flip key thing was almost 400 cause of the remot start junk built in... oh well... it is a nice car...

·
Registered
803 Posts
We bought all the wext warranty bs.... bumper to bumper for 120000 miles.. 8 years.. key and rim warranty etc....

they dealer told us the flip key thing was almost 400 cause of the remot start junk built in... oh well... it is a nice car...
Yep,same thing he old us.We are about to start modding ours.A CAI and Superchips programmer is supposed to be worth alot of hp on these cars.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah.. I am going to get a spair tire kit from pace and a full size spare first thing.. and if the service manager approves.. a cold air and maybe, maybe a tune..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts