ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you get a chance to see this beast run, you will never be the same after. The sound, the smell, the ground shaking, and visuals are like nothing you could possibly imagine. I've seen it run a couple of times now and each pass is just as intense as the first. When Jeff climbs on top of this thing, he's 1 of 1 in the world.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just imagine standing next to the guardrail when that thing goes by, i did it and its a rush lol.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
QUOTE (T-Rell444 @ Dec 10 2008, 06:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20103Just imagine standing next to the guardrail when that thing goes by, i did it and its a rush lol.

You forgot to mention the shower of dirt you get too, lol

At the PS drags this year, I stood by the rail at the finish line and recorded his runs, and after each one, a second or so after he passed me you could hear and feel the dirt falling from the roost.

This bike is absolutely amazing!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Dec 11 2008, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20185You forgot to mention the shower of dirt you get too, lol

At the PS drags this year, I stood by the rail at the finish line and recorded his runs, and after each one, a second or so after he passed me you could hear and feel the dirt falling from the roost.

This bike is absolutely amazing!!!!

i was there for it also. you really have to see it in person.

not only that, the tires on that thing are huge. when he puts the hp to it, they grow tall just like a nhra dragster!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.