ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
cody , i run a lightened flywheel...... just make sure its done right. make sure they dont drill holes in the side either.... my buddies seperated because of that. i ve never had a prob with mine. i do have a extra flywheel if u cant find one (unlightened). i really dont want to sell it, but if u cant find one.. hollar at me.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Aug 19 2008, 03:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8605In the past, I would say have it lightened, but after this happened to me a couple months ago, I'm sticking with stock weight. This was NOT shaved down too much (done by a well known, reputable person), had it for almost 5 years before it took a dive...halfway down the track and POP, snap, crackle, backfire, lol. I was real lucky it didn't come apart any more

I would get another stock weight flywheel

damn travis... thats crazy.. ive never seen one split like that !!! thats kind of how my buddies split, but it didnt have that big chunk peeled back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.