ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to bansheedan for helping me get this site going! Its still under construction but feel free to check out JDS CUSTOMS (refresh your screen, the pics will be huge at first). New products being developed all the time, as well as my custom grilles are all available on the site. We are still working on the store link, so bare with us. Check out the forums, and please register, post pics, whatever! Thanks for all the support guys...

-JD

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Nov 19 2008, 05:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16687Looks good man good luck but unless your a sponsor of the site i don't see this link lasting to long. I couldn't even post a anonymous racing slash ebay site on here without getting the boot.

Well, im not really trying to advertise with this post. Just wanted to let you guys know that its up and still under construction. I do plan to sponsor in the very near future..

QUOTE (kawiking @ Nov 19 2008, 05:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16688congrats jd

Thanks Rico! Be sure to sign up, add some pics and whatnot..

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Nov 19 2008, 07:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16687Looks good man good luck but unless your a sponsor of the site i don't see this link lasting to long. I couldn't even post a anonymous racing slash ebay site on here without getting the boot.

When did this happen cody.

We are not trying to be like other sites.

I would say pm Ziggy or one of the Admin's on anything you would like to post up and not sure about it

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Nov 19 2008, 05:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16697When did this happen cody.

We are not trying to be like other sites.

I would say pm Ziggy or one of the Admin's on anything you would like to post up and not sure about it

Yes, believe me i will pay my dues when necessary. Just wanted to show you guys that the site is up and running.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.