ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I played cod ALOT and its a kick arse game other then all the patches theyve added over the year which the spawn points are really sucky now..gow2 is a much improved gow with the multiplayer and host issues.There is lag still but it is not near as BAD before and you dont have to worry about going against the host power which is sweet.many new weapons and some new features.Its a lil harder then the first which makes it a lil better not just a shotty match

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
CHEETER gow2 campain is FUN multiplayer is a bunch of [censored] 20 minutes to get into a match then 5 minutes of whos got the best shot gun no skill no fun just a bunch of college iditos running around with shotguns in a mob.. miss the gears days of hunting peep's

tired of halo's games, ultra lag and the cheeting is unbelievable

cod 4 was FUN but after prestiging i got pissed from loosing EVERYTHING and gave up.;

bad company is a LOT of fun online and being able to blow stuff up ans get your whole squad of 4 into one vehilce is great.

i'll be buying cod5 very soon i played the heck outo f the beta and liked it a lot..

my tag is OH HERE I AM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.