ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yung Gunnaz Racing went downt to our local Social Service Dept and there was 2 Kids left that needed assistance for christmas, and yes, Yung Gunnaz Racing grab the paper and said "no problem" and went out and made sure that this brother and sister got a christmas. Then later on, we heard about a family of 4 that wasnt getting but one toy a piece. Hmmm, one toy, 4 kids??? Nah thats not happening, so again Yung Gunnaz Racing along with about 6-7 other racers from across the US went in and Made sure these 4 Kids had a very merry christmas and from what we bought.....oh they will be very happy and very busy on christmas day. All i can say is i hope they have a good christmas and hope all the kids around the world have a good christmas. I will post pics of the toys and stuff we got them. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Way to step up and make sup kids happy bro!
I'm sure they'll have a great Xmas thanks to you, may you have a great Xmas yourself!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I cant say enough of how loud those actions speak.

No doubt, very admirable of you guys!

Its good to see someone who are thinking about others instead of thinking about themselves.

Highly respectable in my book!

Job Well Done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.